Buckingham Ergovation Economy Saddle
The Buckingham Economy Ergovation® Saddle modular design that allows easy removal of the back and leg pads or seat section for washing or replacement.
The Economy Ergovation® Saddle features:
- Small dee rings on the bridge prevent shifting and possibility of gate loading carabiners.
- Leg pads are the same profile as the original Ergovation® tree saddle wide leg straps help distribute pressure on the users’ legs
- Back pad that features the same ergonomic design as the original Ergovation® and includes a full 1/2″ of lumbar support built in
- The back pad also features extra padding in the hip region to cushion the soft tissues of the hips from the force of the positioning dee rings.
- Large dee rings allow easy clipping and un-clipping of a climbers positioning lanyard.
- Elastic straps allow additional support to seat section.
Fit is important to comfort. Be sure to allow for wear over heavy clothing. In order to obtain an optimum fit, the work positioning D-rings should be positioned slightly forward of the hip bones. Below are typical fits given according to waist size.
- X-Small = 24 -28” (610 - 711 mm) waist size
- Small = 28 -32” (711-813 mm) waist size
- Medium = 32-36” (813-914 mm) waist size
- Large = 36-40” (914-1016 mm) waist size
- X-Large = 40-44” (1016-1118 mm) waist size
|Product Name:||Economy Ergovations® Saddle|
|Buckle Type:||Tongue Buckle|
|Number of D-rings:||2 Positioning, 2 Floating|
|Belt Strap Material:||Nylon|
|Back Pad Material:||Drilex|
|Removable Belt Strap:||No|
|Floating Suspension Ring:||No|
|Full Floating D-rings:||Yes|
|Back Pad Width:||7″|
|Belt Strap Width:||2″|
|Product Type:||Work Positioning|
|User Weight Capacity:||310 lbs.|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|