Clogger DefenderPro Clipped Chaps
WHY CLOGGER MADE THIS: Designed for tree workers working on the ground, these Chaps are designed to be tough enough to withstand everything from blackberry to mud while still being light and comfortable to wear.
CERTIFICATIONS: UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14. Meets OSHA regulations 1910-266.
Fit & Sizing:
DefenderPRO Chaps have the classic streamlined Clogger cut with a flexible waist band. Sizing is based on leg length.
Strength re-engineered. DefenderPRO tough chainsaw chaps bring together the latest in technical fabric and design to redefine long lasting and rugged. The outer fabric is constructed from a new grade of specially developed nylon, increasing cut and abrasion resistance. Added to this is an oil and water resistant coating plus an internal pocket for convenience. DefenderPRO chaps are tough. They are practical. They are ready to defend.
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14 and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the standard)
- Adjustable to a 49 inch waist size with an available 15 inch belt extension
- Protection from waist to the ankle, exceeding the standard by 15%
- High-tenacity nylon outer covering with oil and water resistance
- Soft poly-cotton lining
- Inner lining pocket
- Distinctive orange lower leg panel
- 2 inch wide belt with quick release buckle
- Available in a 360 calf wrap version
S fits inseam 30-32 inch
M fits inseam 32-34 inch
L fits inseam 34-36 inch
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand