Clogger DefenderPro Trousers - Seasonal Edition
WHY CLOGGER MADE THIS: Designed for the professional tree workers who work mostly on the ground, this pant offers a tough outer but is still full stretch, light and cool to wear. The All Season Edition features zipped vents so you can adjust to temperature changes.
CERTIFICATIONS: UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14. Meets OSHA regulation 1910-266.
For "Custom Garment Sizes" select the closest size and click the "Custom Garment Size" button below. We will contact you to get the specifics.
DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defense. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions. When others turn back and can go no further, you will carry on. You will keep going. And you will be protected.
The advanced technical fabric provides both strength and stretch, delivering comfort and safety in equal measurement. The DefenderPRO is arguably our toughest trouser ever. It is also one of the most comfortable.
The All Season Edition has zipped vents so you can open them up to cool down on hot days and close them to stay warmer on cold days.
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14 and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP 6 layer advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and features UHMWPE cut resistant fiber - Arrestex HP is rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the US standard)
- Also certified to exceed 20 m/s by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd in accorrdance with AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Protection from waist to the ankle, exceeding the standard by 15%
- Lightweight at just 2 lb 3 oz (size medium)
- Durable 4-way stretch high tenacity nylon/lycra outer with DWR to repel water
- Dual reflective hoops on both legs, to meet the performance requirements of high visibility standards ASTM107
- 2 zipped vents to stay cooler on hot days with the ability to close them to stay warmer on cool days
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hem to remove debris
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points