Clogger Zero Gen 2 Chainsaw Pants
WHY CLOGGER MADE THIS: Designed for the climbing arborist who works in hot conditions, these pants are cool and light but still tough with a ripstop outer and abrasion resistant sections.
CERTIFICATIONS:UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14. Meets OSHA regulation 1910-266.
|Size||Waist (Inches)||Approx. Jean Size (Inches)||Inseam (Inches)|
|XS||30.5 to 32.5||30||31|
|S||33 to 35||32||31.5|
|M||35.5 to 37.5||35||32|
|L||38 to 40||37||32.5|
|XL||42.5 to 44.5||39||33|
The Gen2 Zero arborist chainsaw pants are the proven next level chainsaw pants design.
You are able to stretch, climb and jump freely with the confidence.
Cooling is taken care of with two high efficiency vents, open leg design for air flow, super breathable fabric and Nilit Breeze fibers to wick heat from the body.
Zeros exceed US standards for coverage by 15% and chainsaw threshold speed by 25%. Light weight does not mean less safe.
Durability is a big focus. The outer is amazingly durable with high tenacity nylon rip stop and incredible all way stretch. The super tough Dyneema fabric on the right calf increases durability in a key wear zone where the hanging chainsaw causes premature wear. Upgraded zippers and elasticized thread in the seat reduce the risk of failure in these areas.
What people are saying
"Great on the ground, great in the air, why would you wear anything else??"
"Super light weight and cool in summer"
"I don't even take these pants off after work, too damn comfortable"
Key features of the Zero chainsaw pants include:
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14 and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the standard)
- Also certified to exceed 20 m/s according the NZ/AU standard
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz
- Outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn - Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with elasticized thread in the seat for extra give
- High-tenacity nylon and a ripstop weave for a 1.5x stronger outer
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength Dyneema fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort
- Wide belt loops to fit up to 2 inch belt
- Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with additional pocket on the left thigh, all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-visibility panels front and rear
- Tough, large always open mesh vents at rear of both legs for cooling
- Lace hooks to prevent the pants from riding up
- Slim fit with a just the right amount of fabric for easily movement