Clogger Zero Gen 2 Chainsaw Pants - Hi-viz Orange
WHY CLOGGER MADE THIS:Designed for the climbing arborist who works in hot conditions, these pants are cool and light but still tough with a ripstop outer and abrasion resistant sections.
CERTIFICATIONS:UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14. Meets OSHA regulation 1910-266.
For "Custom Garment Sizes" select the closest size and click the "Custom Garment Size" button below. We will contact you to get the specifics.
|Size||Waist (Inches)||Approx. Jean Size (Inches)||Inseam (Inches)|
|XS||30.5 to 32.5||30||31|
|S||33 to 35||32||31.5|
|M||35.5 to 37.5||35||32|
|L||38 to 40||37||32.5|
|XL||42.5 to 44.5||39||33|
The first generation of the Zero has been a game changer for the industry. The first lightweight, cool chainsaw pants. With Zero, you don’t sweat all day long when you are climbing.
The new Zero does the same as his older brother. But better. Like the original, it embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. With the Gen2, you get a number of improvements from tougher zips and an elasticized seat seam to prevent rips through to an ultra tough rear pad to prevent tears from your hanging chainsaw. Of course, Zero's fit and style stays the same. You will look good in the trees… or in the ground!
The Hi Vis Orange model take visibility to a new level.
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14 and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the standard)
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz
- High-tenacity high vis orange polyester outer with 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with elasticized thread in the seat for extra give
- The outer fabric incorporates COOLMAX® to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat and moisture
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength UHMWPE fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort
- Wide belt loops to fit up to 2 inch belt
- Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with additional pocket on the left thigh, all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-visibility panels front and rear
- Tough, large always open mesh vents at rear of both legs for cooling
- Lace hooks to prevent the pants from riding up
- Slim fit with a just the right amount of fabric for easily movement
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand