Edelrid Serius Height Work
The Edelrid Serius Height Work helmet is made for professionals working at height in extreme conditions. Its chin strap retention system is EN 12492-compliant and designed to minimise the risk of losing the helmet in the event of a fall. The closed shell provides reliable impact protection and protection from electrical hazards.
SENA installation: 1-3 days to complete. It will ship as soon as it's completed.
- Wing-Fit system and rear adjustment dial fits all sizes and guarantees outstanding safety and comfort
- Side attachment options for ear protectors and/or a visor (Euro slot 30 mm)
- Removable inner padding (one replacement set of padding supplied)
- 4 robust head torch clips
- 6-point mounted strap
- Three polished surfaces for customised labelling (company logo/name)
- Chin strap retention system complies to roll-off test according to EN 12492 (50 daN)
- Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation
- Robust hardshell helmet made of ABS in accordance with EN 397
- Fulfills the requirements for very low temperature -30°C use (EN 397)
- Size (Headscope): 54 - 64
- Weight: 469 g