Makita 50cc Chainsaw
The Makita 50cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 50cc engine delivers 3.9 HP, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. The Touch & Stop single-lever operation is engineered for immediate shut-off for added convenience. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
Similar to the Dolmar 5100 series
EA5000PREL: 18" Bar and Chain, .325" pitch, .050" gauge
EA5000PRFL: 20" Bar and Chain, .325" pitch, .050" gauge
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 11.9 lbs.)
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- 13,800 RPM with faster acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Large dual spike bar for increased productivity
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Advanced Vibration Dampening System engineered to reduce vibration
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication for efficient operation
- Reversible sprocket nose bar with oil retaining feature for improved bar and chain lubrication
- Floating rim sprocket for easy maintenance and improved chain life
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc) : 3.1 cu.in. (50 cc)
- Power Rating : 3.9 HP/2.9 kW
- Max. Engine Speed : 13,800 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar : 18" or 20"
- Pitch : .325"
- Gauge : .050"
- Fuel Mixture : 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 15.9 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity : 9.1 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain) : 11.9 lbs.
- User Type : Professional
- Chain Saw Feature : Flush cut handle
- Chain Saw Configuration : Bar/chain in box
- Power Type : 2-stroke gas
- Chain Selection : .325 x .050
- Shipping Weight : 18.4 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-394666