Mauget Dinocide Hp Liter Bottle
Mauget’s newest tree injection insecticide product DINOCIDE Hp is a CAUTION labeled insecticide containing 12% Dinotefuran in in high volume one liter and 500 mL bottles as Ready-to-Use chemistry for application with re-loadable tree injection equipment (such as the ChemJet, QuikJet or Tree IV, etc.).
(containing 12% Dinotefuranin)
Mauget’s newest tree injection insecticide product DINOCIDE Hp is a CAUTION labeled insecticide containing 12% Dinotefuran in in high volume one liter and 500 mL bottles as Ready-to-Use chemistry for application with re-loadable tree injection equipment (such as the ChemJet, QuikJet or Tree IV, etc.) . Dinotefuran, its active ingredient is a translaminar that can pass from a tree’s xylem (the layer in a tree that circulates water from the roots) to its phloem (the tree layer nearest the bark which transports sugars from the plant’s leaves). This capability makes DINOCIDE uniquely effective against pests like certain boring insects which do their damage in the phloem layer. Dinocide is for use on forests, parks, and ornamental trees. DINOCIDE can yield results in as little as three (3) days.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO:
DINOCIDE Hp is the first (1st) and only Dinotefuran insecticide available for tree injection. Dinocide has a significantly faster action with treatment effects beginning within 3-7 days.
- Carries a CAUTION label.
- Significantly faster action.
- Starts controlling infestation as soon as 3 to 7 days following application.
- Aimed at controlling scale insects, a class of pests that harm trees and shrubs by sucking plant juices from tree leaves, twigs or bark. Members of the class include Q and B biotype whiteflies, Japanese beetles, emerald ash borers, mealybugs and flathead borers.
- Broad spectrum.
- May be applied in combination with other insecticides such as IMICIDE or ABACIDE 2 where control longer than 16 weeks is desired for a more broad-spectrum treatment.
- May be Combined with certain fungicides when treating for beetles that carry fungi (ambrosia), an additional treatment of fungicide may improve management strategies. Materials to consider are fungicides labeled for use against vascular-inhabiting fungi.
- Minimal risk applications comparable with most re-loadable treeinjection systems.
1 Liter bottle
Adelgids, Aphids, Black Vine Weevil Adult, Bronze Birch Borer, Cottonwood Longhorned Borer, Douglas Fir Cone Moth Larvae, Douglas Fir Gall Midge, Elm Leaf Beetle, Elm Scale, Eucalyptus Longhorned Borer, Flatheaded Borer, Hemlock Woolly Adelgid, Japanese Beetle, Lacebugs, Leaf Miners, Leafhoppers, Lerp Psyllids, Mealybug, Nipple Gall Psyllid, Obscure Scale, Pine Tip Moth Larvae, Pit Scale, Psyllids, Royal Palm Bug, Rugose Spiraling Whitefly, Scale Insects, Spruce Budworm, Thrips, Whiteflies