Notch Rapid Rig
The Notch Rapid Rig is a stainless steel termination for rigging lines or winch lines. Faster and more convenient than a knot, the system also negates the risk of sideloading if you were to use a carabiner or snap for the same purpose. Whether you're using it on a winch line or using it for negative rigging, the Rapid Rig will improve efficiency on your job site and improve the lifespan of your ropes.
Maximum Rope Diameter: 1/2"
- Fast and easy installation and removal
- Attach with a tight eye splice, girth hitch on an eye, or a double fisherman's knot
- Has increased the breaking load of rope in tests due to reduced rope-on-rope friction
- Because two legs of rope must go through the ring, it is effectively impossible for it to disengage when properly installed
- For negative/dynamic rigging, only 1/2" lines are appropriate to minimize slack in the system.