Petzl Sequoia SRT Tree Care Harness
The SEQUOIA SRT is a tree care seat harness for ascents on a single rope.
The SEQUOIA SRT is a tree care seat harness for ascents on a single rope. It has a ventral attachment point that allowsa ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusik to be installed with CHICANE and KNEE ASCENT accessories. Theextra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide comfort for the arborist. It is equipped with DOUBLEBACK PLUSself-locking buckles on the waistbelt and FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles on the leg loops.
The gated attachment pointsallow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges andaccessories directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multipleequipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
- Harness designed for using single-rope ascent techniques: ventral attachment point for installing a ZIGZAG or ZIGZAGPLUS mechanical Prusik with CHICANE and KNEE ASCENT accessories, and a rear buckle for installing a CROLL ventralrope clamp with SECUR shoulder straps.
- Built for comfort: semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with foam padding for comfort duringsuspension
- two gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install severalattachment bridges (fixed or adjustable) and accessories directly on the bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
- Attachment bridge provides lateral mobility
- Mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- Ventral attachment point has textile bridge to improve comfort when walking
- Convenient adjustment
- Waistbelt equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Leg loops equipped with FAST LT PLUS buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjustthem, even while wearing gloves. The locking system of the buckle limits the risk of it involuntarily unfastening
- DOUBLEBACK buckles for adjusting the height of the attachment bridge and allowing the arborist to position him/herselfcomfortably. The buckles have a plastic cover that guarantees locking
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools: nine pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- Elastic for attaching a first aid kit
- Can be accessorized in order to adapt the harness to its use
- Seat: improves comfort during prolonged suspension
- Shoulder straps: connect to the ventral attachment point and the two rear slots on the waistbelt to transfer the load from the waistbelt to the shoulders
- Attachment bridge, gated attachment points, ventral attachment point, side attachment points
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC• Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel
- Size: 0 Waist belt 65cm-80cm Leg loops 44-59cm
- Size: 1 Waist belt 70cm-93cm Leg loops 47-62cm
- Size: 2 Waist belt 83cm-120cm Leg loops 50-65cm