Petzl Treesbee False Crotch For Tree Care
The TREESBEE anchor strap is designed for arborists.
The TREESBEE anchor strap is designed for arborists. It is used to improve rope glide at the anchor while protecting the tree from abrasion.
Option: Available with a triangular quick link for ropes with sewn terminations.
This strap can be retrieved from the ground.
• Protects the tree and improve rope glide at the anchor
• Can be retrieved from the ground
• Wide webbing limits twisting
• Triple thickness of termination on large ring side makes the webbing more rigid during retrieval
• Strap with large diameter ring and quick link (triangle) for ropes with sewn terminations (the link opens to let the sewn termination through)
• Easily identifiable color code:
- large ring and webbing are yellow
- triangle and the other end of the webbing are black
- Certification: EN 795B
- Made in France
- Length : 110cm
- 3-year guarantee.
- Material: polyester, aluminum (and steel for TREESBEE SCREWLINK)