Rock Exotica rockD UP-LOCK
The rockD Up-Lock carabiner utilizes a push-up and twist gate mechanism, allowing technicians to match gate styles to their existing equipment and gear configurations. The rockD is the carabiner of choice when seeking the highest strength in a standard-sized aluminum frame. The rockD carabiner serves the broadest range of specialized uses. The rockD in non-lanyard versions, features a flattened, i-beam profile at the bottom and top bends, giving the carabiner a sleek profile, while providing low weight and high strength characteristics.
- Narrow asymmetric "D" shape optimizes MBS
- High strength-to-weight ratio in standard size carabiner
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation