Labonville Orange Full-Wrap Chainsaw Chaps - XX-Large - 44
High Quality Chaps From Labonville Inc
Great for both New Chainsaw Users & Veterans alike.
These chaps went through rigorous testing to become UL Classified and OSHA Compliant.
- Stitched with H.D. Nylon Thread
- 2” Heavyweight Polypropylene Waist Belt
- 2” Special Blend Nylon Waist Buckle with 1” Leg Buckle
- Our Full Wrap Chaps have Calf-Protection
- Oversized KEVLAR Fibers and polyester will block the chain, causing rapid stopping of the chainsaw and allowing for more reaction time.
- Our tough fabric will block and cause more rapid stopping of the chainsaw should the unexpected happen.
This garment contains pads of cut-retardant material designed to reduce the risk or severity of injury to the body parts covered by pads in the event of contact with rotating chain.
- Store chaps away from chainsaw, gas, and oil
- Inspect chaps for oil and keep them as oil-free as possible
- To remove heavy oil. as well as stubborn dirt and stains, treat first with non-chlorine bleach solvent, follow with a spray cleaner or detergent and water. Brush with a bristle brush. Rinse thoroughly in warm water. Hang to Dry. DO NOT bleach or machine wash or dry any brand KEVLAR or nylon safety clothing. Components made with KEVLAR brand fiber must be hand washed with any detergents that do not contain chlorine bleach.
- Remove chaps from use and replace immediately when chap or pad is cut in any location