The multiANCHOR is a cambium saver with international certification, which is suited for multifunctional anchoring use.
The Teufelberger multiANCHOR is a cambium saver with international certification. It is a tree care tool designed for use in various anchoring scenarios. Thus, the multiANCHOR can be used as a basal anchor, on the one hand, while it constitutes an excellent addition to conventional cambium savers, on the other hand. When installed as a basal anchor, multiANCHOR’s main benefit is that it enables a ground-based and lowerable ascent system. Therefore, if a rescue becomes necessary, the injured or incapacitated person can be lowered by a rescuer standing on the ground.
An anchor construction installed up in the tree can be configured in two possible ways:
- As a Y anchor on 2 limbs, the anchor point centering itself via the ring. Here, in the case of potentially unreliable anchor points, the load is applied to 2 limbs.
- As a Y anchor with 2 redundantly secured anchor points. This configuration provides the safety of a second anchor point in the event that a limb breaks.
For putting together the above systems, the following extra items are needed:
- Basal anchor: Sirius Loop
- Compensating anchor: ringLOOP 26
- Redundant anchor: 2 x ringLOOP 34, 1 x ringLOOP 26
The multiANCHOR can be enhanced by the ringLOOP, and, of course, our Retrieval Cone L can be exchanged.