Arborjet Arborplugs #3 (100-pack) Yellow Cap
The Arborplug is a technological advancement in trunk injection and a key component of the Arborjet injection methodology.
#3 Arborplug Yellow Cap
Use 9/32" Drill Bit
Recommended for: Small to medium deciduous trees (12" diameter and smaller).
Advantages of the Arborplug:
- Facilitates high volumes of medicament delivery directly to the xylem tissue of the tree.
- Arborplug’s tight seavvl in the tree enables pressure to be sustained throughout injection process, making delivery fast and consistent.
- The self sealing surgical septum prevents product leakage and product “blow back.”
- Prevents lost or wasted product.
- Protects the surrounding environment and the applicator from unintended product contact.
- Minimizes the number of injection sites and helps to inhibit infection.
- “Closed” injection site limits wounding, speeds healing, inhibits decay or infection from entering site and prevents site from becoming vector for insects.