Buckingham Ergo Pro Saddle
From fall arrest with optional harness, to fall restraint, to work positioning, Buckingham’s Ergo Pro tree saddle covers it all. This saddle is the latest edition in the Ergo line and was developed between Buckingham Manufacturing and certified arborist Ed Carpenter and his physical-therapist sibling Dr. Amanda Carpenter.
- Designed to fit a Range of Climbing Styles and motions
- Strong Durable Kernmantle Rope Bridge that is easily changed
- Option to add additional Rope Bridge
- Two lightweight Aluminum D-rings
- Full Floating Suspension Ring
- Numerous rigid accessory loops located in various easily accessible locations
- Endless options for gear storage and customizations
- Small accessory carabiners on the sides are perfect for your handsaw and other tools
- Convenient strings on the back of saddle for storage of things like first aid kit
- Moisture-wicking Drilex on back pad & Leg pads to keep the user cool, dry, and comfortable.
*The Ergo Pro meets ASTM F887 standard.
Fit is important to comfort. Be sure to allow for wear over heavy clothing. In order to obtain an optimum fit, the work positioning D-rings should be positioned slightly forward of the hip bones. Below are typical fits given according to waist size.
- X-Small = 24 -28” (610 - 711 mm) waist size
- Small = 28 -32” (711-813 mm) waist size
- Medium = 32-36” (813-914 mm) waist size
- Large = 36-40” (914-1016 mm) waist size
- X-Large = 40-44” (1016-1118 mm) waist size
|Product Name:||Ergo Pro Saddle|
|Buckle Type:||Friction Buckle / Quick Connect Buckle|
|Number of Dee Rings:||2|
|Belt Strap Material:||Nylon / Hook & Loop Fastener|
|Back Pad Material:||Drillex|
|Accessory Snap / Ring:||Yes|
|Removable Belt Strap:||No|
|Floating Suspension Ring:||Yes|
|Full Floating D-rings:||No|
|Back Pad Width:||7″|
|Belt Strap Width:||4″|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Made in USA?||YES|