Buckingham Ergovation Tree Saddle
A patented ergonomically designed saddle from Buckingham is full of features to accommodate all climbing styles and motions.
Fully customized waist tensioner and lumbar support gives user improved fit, abdominal stability, and promotes optimal posture when climbing. Be sure to allow for heavy clothing when sizing (fit is important for comfort). In order to obtain an optimum fit, the work positioning dee rings should be positioned slightly forward of the hip bones.
- ERGOVATION saddle has 7 different rated attachment points.
- Fully modular design for a customized fit.
- 6 accessory loops.
- Comfort with Fully padded Drilex back pad to contour the pelvis and support lower back
- Closed cell padding can be removed for washing, which improves hygiene
- Load distributing design decreases pressure on pelvis
- Increased padding in pelvis and hip regions for added comfort
Fit is important to comfort. Be sure to allow for wear over heavy clothing. In order to obtain an optimum fit, the work positioning D-rings should be positioned slightly forward of the hip bones. Below are typical fits given according to waist size.
- X-Small = 24 -28” (610 - 711 mm) waist size
- Small = 28 -32” (711-813 mm) waist size
- Medium = 32-36” (813-914 mm) waist size
- Large = 36-40” (914-1016 mm) waist size
- X-Large = 40-44” (1016-1118 mm) waist size
|Product Name:||Ergovation Tree Saddle|
|Buckle Type:||QC Buckle / Friction Buckle|
|Number of Dee Rings:||2|
|Material:||Nylon Web / Drilex / Foam Inserts|
|Dee Ring Material:||Aluminum|
|Belt Strap Material:||Nylon|
|Back Pad Material:||Drilex|
|Removable Belt Strap:||Yes|
|Floating Suspension Ring:||Yes|
|Full Floating Dee Rings:||No|
|Leg Strap Connect:||QC Buckle|
|Back Pad Width:||9″|
|Belt Strap Width:||1.75″|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Product Type:||Work Positioning|
|User Weight Capacity:||310 lbs (when fully equipped)|
|Standards:||ASTM F887 / CE Standards EN 358, EN 813|
|Made in USA?||YES|