Clogger Ascend Trousers
WHY CLOGGER MADE THIS:Ascends are designed people who like a specialist chainsaw pant for the cooler months. Cosy and warm when they need to be but with vents and lots of stretch to make work easy on warmer days. Buy Ascends to complement the light and breezy Zeros.
CERTIFICATIONS:UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14. Meets OSHA regulation 1910-266.
For "Custom Garment Sizes" select the closest size and click the "Custom Garment Size" button below. We will contact you to get the specifics.
|Size||Waist (Inches)||Approx. Jean Size (Inches)||Inseam (Inches)|
|XS||30.5 to 32.5||30||31|
|S||33 to 35||32||31.5|
|M||35.5 to 37.5||35||32|
|L||38 to 40||37||32.5|
|XL||42.5 to 44.5||39||33|
If you think Zeros are great then you'll love Ascends. The all new Ascend Gen2 chainsaw pants builds on a Clogger classic with a new streamlined, lighter design and ultra durable construction. This true seasonal pant for the cooler months offers ultra durable construction, water-resistant coverage and a high-back waist design.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Awesome pant super comfy, stay warm in the cold mornings and don’t get to hot in the afternoon!"
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14 and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection system with dual-acting, ultra-high tenacity fibres, rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the standard)
- Also, certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS 4453.3:1997 (20 m/s) for use in Australia and New Zealand
- Protection from waist to the ankle, exceeding the standard by 15%
- Lightweight with total garment weight just 2lbs 10 oz (size Medium)
- Durable comfort with high abrasion resistant, stretch upper outer fabric giving ease of movement as well as long-lasting wear
- Adjustable cooling using zipped rear vents to help stay cool on warmer days
- Legendary Clogger fit offering superior comfort and reduced bulk
- 4 zipped pockets strategically placed; gives easy access when in a harness with zipper pulls so you can open the zip even when wearing gloves
- Large, zipped back pocket
- Upgraded zippers with a tighter seal and more robust teeth
- Extra leg length to give more freedom of movement
- Stay dry-waterproof, tough fabric to above the knee also increases durability
- Extremely breathable polyester mesh lining
- Convenient cell phone pocket changed pocket configuration so that they are similar to Zeros
- Hi-visibility with the orange detail
- Spur and bark protection with the abrasion resistant fabric on the inside of the legs
- High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days
- Gathazone© preformed knee system offering reduced bulk and easier movement
- Stretchzone© rear seam construction to help eliminate seam failure
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand