CMI California Swivel Version 2
A multi attachment non pulley connection point for your suspension bridge.
Fits both rope and webbing style bridges.
Finally, a multi attachment non pulley connection point for the suspension bridge on your harness. The California Swivel Version 2 offers you just the right amount of friction while giving you a wide surface area on your bridge vs a rigging plate or conventional ring. This keeps everything clutter free and in its place. Whether you run a rope or webbing style bridge, this swivel will truly be your ultimate bridge accessory.
Connection holes are large enough to facilitate up to a 1/2” rope for direct connection while the middle attachment can fit most carabiner gates for easy rotation.
- New swivel bottom material is cut from an aluminum that is 25% harder than the old alloy.
- Fits both rope and webbing style bridges, even with a spliced eye
- Connection holes are large enough to facilitate up to a 1/2" rope for direct connection while the middle attachment can fit most carabiner gates
- The use of the Globe 3000 is strongly discouraged as it may cause premature wear to the bottom of the swivel
- Replace when lower half of swivel shows significant signs of wear.
Built By Climbers For Climbers - Original Design by Gerry Garcia