Oregon 13" Curve Arborist Hand Saw
Fast. Reliable. Precise.
Get quick-cutting power with uncompromising performance. Developed in collaboration with arborists, Oregon hand saws feature an ergonomic design for ease and comfort, and premium high-carbon steel with chrome plating for extended blade life.
Taper-ground blades and tri-edge teeth reduce friction for a smooth, controlled cut every time.
*Comparable to a Silky Zubat*
- Blade tang spans the full length of the handle and is attached with two screws for a strong, reliable interface
- Replaceable blade
- Chrome plated for rust prevention
- Japanese premium high-carbon steel
- Impulse hardened with 6.5 offset teeth per inch
- Taper-ground blade to reduce friction and last longer*
- Ergonomic handle design
- Push-button scabbard release ensures the blade remains securely covered until you need it
- Scabbard accommodates leg straps or belt loop attachments
- Hole in scabbard nose prevents debris build-up
- Durable polypropylene handle and sheath