Petzl Ascension Lightweight Ascender, NFPA
The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents, the ASCENSION features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for acomfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands.
- Simple to use, and effective: ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- Wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves.
- Ergonomic upper part to maximize power when pulling with two hands
- Safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes)
- Wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the PROGRESS lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD footloop to be easilyattached
- Upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Available in left or right-handed and in black/yellow or black versions
- Material(s): aluminum, chrome-plated steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 165g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use