Petzl Knee Ascent System W/ Croll L, Lower Strap: Loop
The KNEE ASCENT LOOP assembly facilitates the arborist's ascent when using the ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusik on a single rope.
The KNEE ASCENT LOOP assembly facilitates the arborist's ascent when using the ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUSmechanical Prusik on a single rope. It contains an upper strap, a CROLL L rope clamp, a lower strap with foot loop and anXS size TOOLBAG tool pouch. The system is entirely adjustable and adapts to all shapes and sizes.
- Facilitates ascents on a single rope: upper strap is connected to the mechanical Prusik to allow the ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUS and CHICANE unit to be raised
- CROLL L rope clamp is integrated, for a comfortable ascent in conjunction with a PANTIN foot-mounted rope clamp (not included)
- Lower Dyneema strap with foot loop for optimal foot positioning
- Easy to install and remove: easy to put in place, thanks to connectors and adjustment buckles
- Comes with XS size TOOLBAG tool pouch, making for a system that is always ready to use
- CROLL L rope clamp is easy to install, thanks to the integrated thumb catch
- Multiple settings adjust to different shapes and sizes
- Durability is optimized, with spare parts available
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, nylon, polyester
- Weight: 280g
- Min. rope diameter: 11,5mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13mm
- Rope compatibility: EN 1891 type A low stretch kernmantel ropes