Rock Exotica rockD w/ Lanyard Pin Auto-Lock
The rockD Lanyard Pin carabiner helps prevent gear from moving past the end of the carabiner. When the potential for dangerous leverage or cross-loading can occur, the removable stainless steel pin keeps the carabiner oriented correctly, and the gear where it belongs. The Lanyard Pin is available on the rockD in 3 stage auto-lock.
The rockD Lanyard Pin is a specialized carabiner designed for attachment to lanyards or hardware to prevent cross loading of the gate. Our exclusive design enables the lanyard pin to be removed, allowing the user to attach the carabiner to any object. Offered in 3-stage, auto-lock version only.
- Utilizes easy to remove stainless steel pin
- Install gear or lanyards with the the peace of mind of a secure, semi-permanent capture
- Use as a standard, full-strength carabiner by removing the pin
The rockD is the carabiner of choice when seeking the highest strength in a standard-sized aluminum frame. The rockD in lanyard-pin version features a .5" round bar stock giving the carabiner a durable work profile, while providing the high strength characteristics of the "D" frame shape.
- Asymmetric "D" shape optimizes MBS
- High strength-to-weight ratio in standard size carabiner
- Snag-resistant keylock nose design
- Large and ergonomic angled gate opening
- Machined frame ensures tight tolerances and smooth operation
|Ref #||C2 LPA|
|Gate Opening||.95" (24 mm)|
|Weight||3.52 oz (99 gm)|
|Height||4.5" (114 mm)|
|Width||2.8" (71 mm)|