Silky TSURUGI Handsaw Blade 300mm, Medium Teeth
Meaning long sword in English, the Tsurugi 300 Medium Teeth from Silky is a unique tree saw that utilizes advanced materials and blade grinding techniques to deliver a durable, super slender spine of teeth,designed to cut hard-to-soft wood, even in tight quarters. Professionals are amazed by the cutting power and surgical precision that this sleek new blade affords.
Thanks to Silky’s creative team, the TSURUGI comes to market as perhaps the lightest weight, best balanced “big saw” ever produced, having no handle screws, nuts or extraneous hardware to keep it together. The comfortable, 2-part rubber grip is held together by an ingenious integration with the blade tang. And as if the saw alone weren’t enough, each TSURUGI comes in a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg depending on the users preference and has eight rollers protecting the entryway.
- 11.81-inch (300mm) blade length
- 6.8 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.52 pounds (235 grams) operating weight; 1.0 pounds (400 grams) weight with sheath
- Custom plastic sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Teeth per 30 mm / inch : 8/6.8
Length : Overall 19.49" (495mm), Blade 11.81" (300mm)
Weight : With Sheath 1.0 lb (455g), Overall 0.52 lb (235g)
Material : Steel, GOM Rubber
Color : Red/Black
Metal : SK4 High Carbon
Blade Thickness, mm : 1.8 Kerf, mm : 1.7