Weaver Interchangeable Chainsaw Lanyard
This tool/ chainsaw lanyard from Weaver has a bungee design and features two interchangeable webbing straps that allow climbers to easily switch out chainsaws or tools while leaving the bungee secured to their saddle/harness.
- The 1" wide double box-stitched nylon webbing strap with 3/4" elastic easily adjusts by attaching the ring to a snap on a saddle or belt.
- A half twist in the loop end helps keep equipment hanging straight.
- 31-1/2" at rest and 44" long when fully extended.
- Black steel ring is 2" in diameter.
- Each black webbing strap is equipped with a single locking, double action, cold formed aluminum carabiner, making it easy to swap chainsaws. For tool use only. Not for life support applications.
- Carabiner minimum tensile strength: 1,800 (8kN).
- Not intended for breakaway.